Wednesday 1 May 2013

Bill Bailey!!

On Saturday I had such an awesome day I got to see Bill Bailey live!!,  He is my favourite comedian ever since watching "black books" and his live comedy shows on tv, my lovely boyfriend got me the tickets for Christmas, so we went prezzo's first for a nice cheap Italian meal and then to the show. I have to say tho we were very disappointed with our prezzo's meal last time we went it was good but this time the service was shocking we didn't even have time to have dessert (which is my boyfriends favourite bit) before the show but seeing Bill Bailey made up for it,  I want tell you much about the show just in case you are planning to see it all ill say is its not just a comedy show he plays instruments from the banjo to the keyboard I would defiantly recommended seeing him this is a link to his Tour dates.











Love Helenjayne.

No comments:

Post a Comment