Sunday 5 May 2013

Beach day!!!

Ok I thought I would try my first ever outfit post I'm very new to the blogging world so forgive me. It was such a sunny Devon day today the smell of sun screen in the air just gave me a lovely happy feeling and lots of smiling people around,  so me and matt decided to go beach and enjoy it and I got the chance to wear my summery dress,  and let's face it when the sun is out you just have to enjoy it because it will probably be raining tomorrow, we were proper little tourists today sat on the beach with my ice cream while matt went in the freezing cold sea for a swim then a nice cold beer in the sun after it was lovely, these are a few pictures of my day having fun in the sun perfect sunday. 



Dress: is from White stuff last year.
Cardigan: is from Boden
Necklace: is vintage from Free people
Bracelet: pandora



I brought this georgeous vintage necklace from free people they sell all sorts of unique indie clothing and I love everything on there it took like a week to arrive but it was worth it.







































A nice bowl of greek yogurt (ratchel's organic), strawberries and raspberries for  nice refreshing afternoon snack such a lovely day in the sun wish every sunday could be like this.
                                                               love helenjayne

No comments:

Post a Comment