Wednesday 3 April 2013

Walks.....

I thought for my first blog I would show u pictures of the things I love most and things I love doing, first of all walking and nature most weekends my boyfriend and I go walking with his dog shadow.
I am Very lucky to live in such a beautiful part of the country and close to the sea so I like to make the most of it on my weekends, so these are just a few pictures of my adventures, I like taking pictures when we are out because it gives me inspiration on some of my future art projects also i love photography hope you enjoy :-).

Shadow!! :-)





Me wrapped up warm i love the dry crisp cold weather means i can wear my hat, scalf and gloves.
And of course my nice warm shoes hope you enjoyed the pictures more blogs to follow
Love helenjayne xx

No comments:

Post a Comment