Monday 8 April 2013

Sweet delights!!

Hello!! Ok for my next blog I'm going to tell you about a quirky cake shop in Torquay Devon called Daisy cakes I found this place due to my boyfriends obsession with anything sweet and finding the ultimate cookie, the people that own this shop are so friendly and there is a really welcoming atmosphere and a delicious selection of cakes, I wanted to buy them all hehe.
We went there on the weekend due to my boyfriend wanting a replacement for some cookies he brought while we were in America,  and they very kindly made some which were like them just for him and they were so nice white chocolate and raspberry jam cookies!!!, And they made him a special one which had two cookies with cream cheese frosting in the middle yum!!.
These are a few pictures of the shop and the cookies we brought I really do recommend to go there and they don't just do cakes they do sandwiches etc so you can go for lunch as well.














                                             Jam and white chocolate chip cookies yum!!!.
Love Helenjayne xx

No comments:

Post a Comment